We are looking for a ClinicalPharmacistto work as an essential team member of the multidisciplinary team in Center for Biomedical Informatics, Vingroup Big Data Institute. As a Clinical Pharmacist in collaboration with other members, you share the responsibility for product outcomes by providing comprehensive technical support and evaluation in delivering pharmacogenomic tests to patients. You must possess the ability to work independently in identifying process improvement deficiencies as well as developing and implementing action plans to improve quality of products.
- Knowledge of pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, pharmacogenomics, and pharmacoeconomics.
- Research and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude.
- Ability to train others.
- Attention to detail.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- 5+ years of experience in pharmacy or a related field.
- Experience in human genomics and genome analysis.
- PhD degree in Pharmacy, Bioinformatics, Biological Sciences, or a related field.
- Very competitive salary and benefits.
- Insurance and premium health care for employers and/or their families.
- Preferences when using the services of the Vingroup’s member companies.
- Training course and certificates support.
- Nice and professional working environment with nice and excellent colleagues.
- Values-driven, international working environment and agile culture.